Welcome to the Billinge & Seneley Green home page
There is an active branch of the Conservative Party in Billinge and Garswood. We meet bi-monthly, usually in the Games Room of Garswood Conservative Club on Station Road. We hold regular social events and conduct political campaigning in the ward.
Why not come and join us? For details of our next meeting, or if you have a problem where you think we may be able to help, please send us an email.
There is a separate Parish Council in each of Billinge and Seneley Green. Currently, both of these are Labour controlled. There are, however, four Conservative Parish Councillors in Billinge.
Further information relating to Billinge & Seneley Green
Note: Access to the resources listed below depends upon the availability of the external website concerned.
- Ward Profile (St Helens Council) (scroll down the page to the relevant link)
- Ward Committee Agendas & Minutes (St Helens Council)
- Recent Planning Applications (St Helens Council) (click on the blue numbers)
- Merseyside Police (Local neighbourhood page)
- Billinge Chapel End Parish Council
- Merseytravel (train times from Garswood Station)
- Garswood Opencast Action Group
As far as we are aware, Seneley Green Parish Council does not currently have a web site.
If you are aware of the websites of any other local organisations to which you think we should link, please let us know. St Helens Conservatives do not necessarily endorse the content of the external sites to which we link.